What should I do if my discount code is not working?
Sometimes when you try to use a coupon code you can get a message saying 'Enter a valid discount code or gift card'. If it’s not recognized, you can follow these steps to get to the bottom of the problem.
- Make sure you are using the promotion code correctly. Read the terms and conditions which can be found at the bottom of the promotional email received, or on the current sales page.
- Make sure the promotion code applies to all the items in your cart. Not all items are eligible for promotional codes and will display this under the item information and within your cart.
- Make sure your promotion code has not expired. Many sales are time-sensitive and this expiration information can be located near the bottom of the promotional email received or on top of the sales section within our website.
If none of these issues apply, make sure you’ve entered the promotion code exactly as it appears. It’s easy to make mistakes if you enter the code manually. Some common mistakes are:
- Check spacing, character errors, and/or spelling mistakes.
- Check you’re not mixing up the numbers 0/1 and the letters O/I.
If you are sure your promotion code is valid for your order but it still doesn’t work, please contact us for further assistance.