What should I do if my tracking information says 'Return to Sender'?
On rare occasions, packages can be returned by the postal carrier for any of the following reasons below.
- Denied Due to Customs Charges
- Incomplete/Insufficient Address
- Damaged Shipping Label During Transit
- Damaged Package During Transit
- Undeliverable as Addressed
- Prohibited Import / Denied Entry by Customs
- Addressee Moved
WHAT WE CAN DO
- Issue a Reshipment to the exact same shipping address
- Issue Refund back to the original form of payment
- Issue Store Credit
- You may then place a new order with any changes to your cart or shipping address updates needed.
If you ever see your tracking information update with a 'Return to Sender' status please reach out to us right away for further assistance. Additionally, you may click the “Submit a Ticket” button below and provide us with your order number to resolve the situation!
*Shipping Costs are Non-Refundable*
**Refunds back to the original form of payment have an additional $5 restocking fee**